6.17.2007

finally

after all the nightmares, finally i was in the airport, thanks to all the people who helped me/offered to help me before i left for this trip, esp cl. i was really really tired....but still i didnt have time to be tired, the night before, i couldnt sleep becuz i was too tired and anxious, my heartbeat was bitting so fast that i felt like i could just collapse like that anytime

so glad and relieved that i can now sit on my bed, and use my new computer, and write about today

in the airport,my knee started to hurt, cuz of the heavy load

i felt that my whole body was just ...like tofu, while my big left toe was wrapped like a big marshmallow bcuz the nail broke into half and was bleeding inside... except that i was continuing walking...at times i didnt even care to have my glasses, i just had to find the gate number..which was big enough that i could see..i know i need a long long total rest..i stopped in chicago, after finding the gate, it was still early, there were chairs without handle in between...what else could that mean, exactly what i needed, without any hesitation, i put my skoolbag at one end, laid my head on it, legs at the other end, and SLEPT! as if nothing else in the world is more important than that. i had my alarm clock set so that i wouldnt miss my flight

on the plane, i thought of the long-lost him. I travelled around a lot ever since I came to the states. also becuz of him i got to fly to different skools for auditions and interviews. it seems like the only person who have sat with me on a plane was him other than my mom & strangers. I miss him while i was flying. Also becuz boston is where i am going. it is a dramatic place for me. tears and laughter.

it is complicated inside. I m leaving okc for more than two months........but i am too tired to even anticipate what will happen next...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he misses you, too.

CisuM said...

you are....

Anonymous said...

he is mr. anonymous.

CisuM said...

yeah thats helpful...how did you know about this blog then, never announced it before